There is one Avro Vulcan still flying thanks to Vulcan to the Sky and the generosity of donors and sponsors. Current confirmed shows (subject to servicability and weather etc..)
- Sunday 22nd June – Weston Air Festival
- Sat 28th June – Goodwood Fesitival of Speed
- Sat 28th June – Scarborough armed forces day
- Sunday 29th June – Old Warden (Flypast)
- Sat 5th and Sun 6th July – RAF Waddington
- Sat 19th and Sun 20th July – Farnborough Air Show
- Saturday 26th July – RNAS Yeovilton
- Sat 9th August – Newcastle, County Down. Northern Island
- Sun 10th August – Blackpool
- Sat 23rd and Sun 24th August – Dunsfold Wings and Wheels
- Sat 30th August – Shoreham
- Sat 30th August – Bournemouth
- Sat 6th September – AYR, Scotland
See more about XH558 vulcantothesky.org
Visit the Vulcan days
The Vulcan Restoration trust maintain Vulcan XL426 at London Southend Airport. For £2.50 you can visit and view the Vulcan, and for an additional £2.50 (and subject to availability) you can take a look inside the cockpit!
- 27 April
- 15 June
- 24 August
- 21 September
More information at avrovulcan.com
There are more Vulcan’s around the UK available to view. A full list is below, as viewed on this site. (details not verified)
- XM 603 Woodford, Gt. Manchester
- XM 575 East Midlands Airport
- XM 598 Aerospace Museum, Cosford
- XL 360 Midland Air Museum, Coventry
- XM 655 Wellesbourne Airport, Warwick
- XL 318 RAF Museum Hendon, London
- XL 426 Southend Airport, Essex
- XJ 824 Imperial War Museum, Duxford
- XM 612 Aviation Museum, Norwich Airport
- XH558 Bruntingthorpe Airfield, Leics.
- XM 607 RAF Waddington, Lincs.
- XM594 Newark Air Museum, Notts.
- XL 319 North East Aircraft Mus., Sunderland
- XJ 823 Carlisle Airport, CumbriaSolway Aviation Museum – Avro Vulcan XJ823.
- XM 597 Museum of Flight, East Fortune